Sunday, September 03, 2006

Jessica....

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jessica is a name from the Hebrew Yiskah (יִסְכָּה), name of a daughter of Haran, meaning "the Lord beholds" or "the Lord's gift."

Jess : Wow..I'm the Lord's gift! <-- Evidence #1 - This is a very good prove that I'm the SS kinda person.

While doing this name checking thingy, I conveniently checked my sis's name - Joanne.

'Joanne is a common given name for females, being the feminine form of John.'

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA THANK GOD I'M NOT A FEMININE FORM OF JOHN....
Jo flipped when I told her she was a feminine form of John. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Evidence #2 - Hmmm... I'm not a bad person, I just find people very amusing.

Now my side of the story, I totally AM the Lord's gift. Why I think so?
1. I bring laughter - ( part of the noisiest-crowd-in-KTM gang ) ( more on that later )
2. I'm a good cook! seriously!
3. I give the best advice. ( at least I think so...)
4. Ermm... ( put on my drama face ) *Looks somewhere afar* Wherever I go the wind follows.....
Evidence #3 - Bit of a drama queen.

Conclusion, Jessica Loke is a person you absolutely M U S T meet in your life!
*apologize for the repeatedly SS syndrome*

No comments: