Friday, January 26, 2007

HATE

Hate, is a very strong word.

Hatred according to wikipedia :

Hatred is an emotion of intense revulsion, distaste, enmity, or antipathy for a person, thing, or phenomenon, generally attributed to a desire to avoid, restrict, remove, or destroy the hated object.
this statement here perfectly describes the sixth-formers hate
for................ (filled in the blank yourself)

Lately while trying to explain the whole big social circle mojo to my beloved junior, she pointed out my hate for a certain few people as if I'm a bitter old woman who hates everybody on planet Earth.
Juniors have the curiosity of a cat and they say the darnest things.

Our conversation went like this -

Me : OMG! I can't believe you can stand worshipping that person's ass!

Note:
I'm sure you guys know your abc's of sucking up right?
It's like first come love then come marriage then comes big fat baby...
something like that...
For sucking up it's,
ass wiping---> ass kissing---> ass licking---> ass worshipping
The formulae that will guarantee satisfaction.

The satisfaction part doesn't sound right.

Anyway. Back to the story.

Me : OMG! I can't believe you can stand worshipping the person's ass!
(those were not the actual words though)
(can't be too sharp or juniors will cry)

X : Hey.it's not like that ok and she's not as bad as you said what..

Me : You just don't know her yet.

X : Nevermind. Later I'm going to help W finish some work.

Me : What?! W?! I hate that fella...

X : (looks as innocent as possible) Why you hate everybody one?


First things first. I don't hate everybody.
And do you notice that all the people you hate tend to befriend each other?

Hypothesis 1#
None of them have other friends so they are the 'rejected' ones.
They simply have no choices but each other.

Hypothesis 2#
They simply decided to gang up and make everybody hate them.

Hypothesis 3#
They are immune towards each other - the 'idiot-irritating-annoying-abhorrence-atrocious-repulsive-revolting-vile-vomit inducing-%$~!@#*&%#$%$^$%* attitude/shitface they carry around.
See?
I hate them so much until I have to go wikipedia to find even more chunted bad words to describe it.

I used to not hate anyone at all you know?
That was when I was still the young innocent Jess who acts cute and jumps around in a field of luscious flowers (or lalang(s) here in M'sia) chasing after invisble butterflies while laughing out loud in a uber cute voice.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

See?
I look so happy and innocent.
Why can't schools have these settings?

Like The Sound Of Music.
Not necessarily we have to sing Do-Re-Mi wert..
We can sing Negaraku.

Gotta pull myself back to my original topic again.
I keep deviating from my subject.
Deviate...Raoult's Law....Chemistry...Pn Looi....
Again....

Anyway, as I was saying, I didnt hate people before I started studying Form6. Exceptions to a couple of teachers but generally everybody just seem so happy going along with the flow. When there is a job to be done, we would all put our best to finish it. When someone in our class is unhappy, everybody would try to cheer that person up. Or when everybody didn't like the teacher who was teaching us, we would laugh out loud sarcastically together at her lame jokes.

People used to be so happy and friendly and we all talk love not hate, make love not war.
(Nowadays people make love AND war??!)

When I entered Form6, I started seeing the way some people just are. It's like they are born like that and you can't blame them for it. Some people are just downright annoying. While some idiots make you wanna pull their braces right out from their stinking teeth and snap it right back into their #$%^#$ face.
I learned more about not simply trusting anyone since I started Form6. About how some people are always LOA (lack of attention) and just need to be entertained with a couple of laughs, even if it is at them.

Conclusion. Next time if you meet somebody like this, get into a loud head turning guffaw, stare them straight with eyes wide and big. Then say -

I'M NEVER GONNA WORSHIP YOUR ASS OK?!!

No comments: