Friday, May 04, 2007

Exam?

Hehe.
Did you miss me?


I was having mid-term exams.
Hehe.

I didn't really study though, til' the very last minute.
And I really meant LAST MINUTE.


Monday was my biology exam. Paper2. Paper1 has past and it was a test for my 'shooting skills'. Thus, I felt pretty bad for not studying. Thinking what my would my teacher say if I failed the exam.


Teacher : Why FAIL MY PAPER?

Me : I also didn't want it to happen, yet it did. So how?

Teacher :
I'm going to give you EXTRA HOMEWORK from now on!
MUAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me : BUT... NO...............................................


With that in mind, I decided to at least memorize answers from a book my teacher usually pick exam questions from. And it was 12.05am the day of my biology paper.

I have no idea since when I became so lazy. My mum used to keep me entertained as a baby by playing me taped commercials, only commercials. I was somewhat fascinated by them. If only my mum has played me 'Dora the Explorer' and 'Blue's Clues'. I might be so much more hardworking.

Kononlah..

Exam has became such a happy time for me.
I enjoy watching people fret and study yet can't manage to answer the exam questions. Hahahahahaha.... Damn wicked...


Shiny : How was your paper? Okay ah?

HengLi : Normal lah.. Don't know how to answer lah..

Me : Haiyoh. At least don't sleep la! Make an effort to copy somebody's else answer!

HengLi : No point. Nobody know how to do.


Hehe.
I know ShangShi is gonna hate me for repeating this so many times.
But I'm doing it anyway.

Me : Eh. How was the chemistry paper?

ShangShi : So easy!

ShukChing : What?! Not enough time to finish!!!

ShangShi :
So easy what.. Just write my name on the paper then go to sleep d...

Shiny :
Oh. Then when the teacher announce there's 5 more minutes, wake up and write the date.

Exams, exams, exams




Before you leave, feel free to take MY exam.

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

Like Carol said - "Happy Banging!"

2 comments:

Josh said...

Hey Jess! It's Josh here. I just created a new blog, thus! You have to check it out.

Pretty please? *bats eyelashes*

jess said...

okay joshy...for u only...
lol