Saturday, June 09, 2007

My Very Very Special Funny Friend

Happy Birthday Shiny !!!
* this post is specially for you my darling*
~
Now don't say you don't love me.
I know you DO!


hehe

I just came home from your birthday celebration!
I even sent you home!
I haven't even change yet!
I sat down straight at the computer to type this for you!


Aren't you touched?
*wink wink*


We have known each other since Standard 1.
We have been in the same class for 13 years already.


- 13 W O N D E R F U L years -


Even after SPM also we worked together.


It was all not planned!
We are destined to be together.


After STPM also we will work together.


> Go to the same Uni.
> Study the same course.
> Become hostel roommates.
God tell me one.



Let's see all that we've gone through together.


- just this two years alone -



We caught many bugs together for our project.
More like I did...






Celebrated many (other people's) birthdays together.



Took many horror rides in my car while camwhoring.



Did groceries shopping together all the time.



Went on a HIGH PROTEIN diet together.


In the end, you got thinner.
I got a tummy...
I still forgave you




Was my loyal supporter - the bright side
[My beloved secratary & side-kick]

yes plus kayu & frizzy too...




Went for ALL tuition classes together




Got all ZEROs together as well


What more can I say...

Remember tonight 3 am I'm coming with a ribbon around my head!

Like I said, I AM YOUR BESTEST PRESENT.

No comments: