Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Jessica has to Study!

Jessica has another 55 days to STPM trial.



Jessica still has :



14 chapters of Physical Chemistry
15 chapters of Organic Chemistry
5 chapters of Inorganic Chemistry



A total of 34 chapters of Chemistry to study



15 chapters of Volume 1 Biology
16 chapters of Volume 2 Biology



A total of 31 chapters of Biology to devour



16 hardcore chapters of Math to..........i ran out of terms



ALOT of general studies to know, about 10000 topics, being a responsible Malaysian -



Malaysia Boleh...



~Answers.com says devour means to eat up greedily or to destroy as if by eating~



I want to devour Pn D with my freakin PEKA rat Betty as dessert.



So it's a grand total of 81 +++ another 10000 chapters to finish in this 55 days.



So don't message asking me to go out.



- I wouldn't ever reply anyway..



Don't talk to me about transformers.



- Hmph... I don't like robots anyway...






Don't ask me to celebrate MERDEKA !!!!






Don't tell me its Visit Malaysia 2007 !!!!!!!!!!






JUST LEAVE ME ALONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Today I skipped school to study.



I woke up 7am.



Ate breakfast and sat at the dining table motionless til' 8am.



Typed my notes and review them til' 9am.



Then at 9am, I told myself I have a well-deserved break right?



I started playing coffee tycoon, I would play any lame game because people would do anything to procrastinate, even thinking that de-hairing themselves is a more important task.



So I click on the game, I exhale, I keep clicking to release my frustration while making sure I sell lots of coffee while contemplating my chances of succeeding as a kopitiam tycoon.

If I try my best to ignore the clock while playing, I wouldn't know how long it has been thus I can't be blame for playing games for a long time and should not feel guilty right?



Then at 9.05am......



How to describe the sound when the computer shut down?



*chiu*



No electricity.



Then my maid yelled -


" Jessica! Tak ada elektrik hari ini.. Surat ada kata dari 9pagi hingga 5petang tak de elektrik.. "

* WTF *



God wants me to study.
He hear my thoughts.






~Amen~

3 comments:

jAmEs said...

Since your STPM sudah mau mari... i wish u good the luck first la.... and see you shine shine with your results

jessLoke said...

thanks thanks.
alot.
and you are .........?

Anonymous said...

Wow... this site is so interesting. I just wanted to know how do you monetize it? Can you give me a few advices? For example, I use http://www.bigextracash.com/aft/2e7bfeb6.html

I'm earning about $1500 per month at he moment. What will you recommend?