Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I Watched A Movie! *Gasp*

How has life been?

C'mon, it's coming to the end of 2007!

What happened to our new year resolutions?

There's another 3 months to reach your goals!

Don't be so lazy and achieve at least one okay?

Couple days ago, I went to the airport to send my best friend off for the first time.

" Dear Suki,

Hope you are reading this happily from London. We all love you! Be a good engineer and remember your father's advice -

NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO THERE IT MUST BE WITH A PUNJABI SIKH GIRL!"

ps : Do send me a message. I promise I will reply!

Lots & lots of Love,
Jess


So anyway,
guess what movie did I watched?


























Muahahahhahahha

This is my first movie since Pirates & Shrek.

My first thought?

- I never wanna be fat -



My second thought?

Thank goodness THEY, as a couple, didn't kiss.



My third thought?



I so have a crush on Zac Efron!

i never wanted it to happen...

My forth thought?



Is this John Travolta?


My friend is in the movie as well!




Don't be so bad lar Jess! Just cuz' your friend is 'a little' darker than average!

It's not like you guys don't joke about Melissa!

IN THE CINEMA

*lights dim*

Shiny : OMG! Melissa was just sitting next to me!

Mel : I'm STILL here.

WHEN PASSING BY AN AFRICAN

Shiny : Mel! Your 'type' !

bloody racist..

OUT ON THE STREETS

Shiny :
We have to walk faster! It's getting dark!
Any later and we can't see Mel anymore!

No comments: