Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Bah Bah Bah....

Bah Bah Bah......


My very final days of schooling is finally over, it's not like I've been anticipating these days forever but it's also not like I never wanna leave this school.


Ahhh... The comforts of school.


Fact is I was so happy staying in school while everybody left for college, although I grunt and grunt everytime someone mention how happy they are in college for leaving the poor me behind at school, secretly I was happy and cosy in the school I love.


Yes. The school I love - SMK Seafield.


Sooner or later I'll have to grow up, learn to pursue new obstacles, face the challenge of forming new friendships, stick myself in a new environment with thousands of unfamiliar faces hoping none of them will trample over poor Jessica.


Why lar I so emo ?!?!





Of course I have to be EMO & afraid, who wouldn't love to bully this girl?






I NEED A CHANGE!

!!

I NEED A MAKEOVER!

!!

I CAN'T LOOK LIKE THIS IF I'M GONNA GO OUT TO MEET SOCIETY!

!!

I NEED TO FINALLY GO TO A HAIRSTYLIST AFTER ONE WHOLE YEAR WIHTOUT A HAIRCUT!

!!!

Is anyone willing to sponsor the poor girl?

No comments: