Monday, November 12, 2007

Who's That Girl.....


If you're wondering who's that,

(which you're most probably not in case you don't have a life)

IT'S NOT ME.

I don't need YUN NAM,

I AM NOT balding,

And (to fellow BRATs),

I still OWN MY LUSCIOUS LOCKS !

I felt it's time to come clean to the big world like how the other J.Lo only announce her pregnancy when her stomach is bigger a pot of gold.

HOWEVER,
when it comes to MY HAIR, the actual truth is

" WHAT YOU HEARD/HEARING/GONNA HEAR ARE ALL LIES! "

LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES

I have hair.

In fact I have so much I feel like giving them away.

I have so much hair on the floor.

But I still have so much on my head.

And I always will.

Forever and ever and ever.

And this is the

Truth Truth Truth Truth Truth Truth

And this concludes your ' Crap-Post of The Day'

Just like ' Soup of The Day '

except it won't give you calories.

2 comments:

Running with Scalpels said...

hey Jess, I'm linking your blog in mine, okay?

Good luck with STPM! Tomorrow is PA right? o.o

The Search For Love said...

Hey there,

Thanks for the comment. I'm taking some time to look through your entries.

Check back often!