Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Happy Fatt Choi!

It's that time of the year again!
The time when we decide who is richer or poorer depending on the amount of cash in the ang pao they give!

For the married ones,
BE GENEROUS!

You know what they say, "You get what you gave!"

And thanks lots to the people who left encouraging and also not so encouraging messages for me to get well and go get plastic surgery. Sorry I couldn't reply yet cuz' I'm hurrying to go back to my hometown in Kuala Selangor and Ipoh. My pao face is getting much better. It has reduce back to its usual size but somehow I suspect it went to other parts of my body particularly the growing, growling butt.

And I'm looking forward to go visit you guys' houses to collect ang pao!

Truth to be told I'm not a big Chinese New Year fan.
I dislike the loud, annoying CNY chang chang songs.
I dislike the loud, annoying fire crackers.
I dislike the loud, annoying drunk people.

But I LOVE the red, soft feel of money-filled ang paos.

We gotta focus on the positive!
So just do what you love and be merry for the people around you!

For me, I'm just gonna sit at the table, with a whole bunch of relatives, look extremely happy about Chinese New Year, while my hands are in my pocket,

discretely counting the ang paos.


KUNG HEI FATT CHOI PEOPLE!

5 comments:

EMO+NO LUCK said...

Kong Hei fatt Choi!

ric said...

happy cny to you! ;)

joie.de.vivre~jess said...

emolausj :
Kong Hei Kong Hei!!!
We went to Sam's house today!!!
We got ang pao!! =D

ric :
Happy cny to u too! =)

SJ said...

Wah, how much in the angpow?
I heard u guys gambled

joie.de.vivre~jess said...

Ang Pao got 20!!!!!!!
Happiest day of my life wtf
hahahahahaha