Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Jess is awaiting 5.30...

Another day, another working day.

I wake up, go back to sleep, and wake up again 15 minutes later, groggily brush my teeth, indecisively pick the choice slacks color, emotionless-ly shove breakfast down my throat, and continue my day in this big rat race.

I have confirmed my doubts of not wanting to be a office girl for the rest of my life the last time I worked in UPS.
And now,
I double, triple, quad triple confirmed my doubts.

I NEVER WANNA BE A OFFICE GIRL/LADY/LOU KU PO (ANDARTU) FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!!

T T
Save me from my job please.......

I'm blogging from my office.
My bosses are up on the 1st floor.
From time to time if I hear heels clanking down the stairs, I gotta minimize this window.
Sometimes I accidentally close it,
thus I'm typing this rubbish for the 9999999 time.
Yet I still am typing it, because I simply can't find anything better to do.

Jess is rapping....
She is also researching Rap 101 from the office.

Yo yo shorty lets bounce ta-mah crib.
Yo yo check out mah bullet holes y'all.

Then there are also so many "yo mama" disses.

Yo mama's so fat when she jumps she gets stuck in the cement floor.
Yo mama's so poor she runs after a garbage truck with the groceries list.
Yo mama's so fat her belly button echoes when you talk into it.

Which reminds me the world is so sexist!
How come there is no "YO PAPA" disses?!

Why is it Mother Nature?
Why is it Mother Earth?

Why is it Choi San Ye?
Why isn't it Choi San Po???

This is what happens when you're too free.
You start having crazy thoughts.
It's finally 5.30.

BAI


No comments: