Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Jess Got News! New News! Berita Baru! Xin Wen Pao!

Wanna get Jess' daily updates?
Text 'I Heart Jess' to 88888.
Standard SMS rates apply.
Terms and Condition apply too.
Lotion you can apply three.
University application I finish apply.

Fuiyoh! Jess is so hot when she raps *fans self*

So anyways, I felt guilty for not updating for a while and only feeding you guys with crappy post I decided to write a long interesting one today! I don't know what will be so interesting but hopefully it hits my head the next 10 minutes or so before my boss finds me on this site okay?

I secretly thinks that she secretly subscribe to my blog.

Proof #1 - Her PMS gets worst whenever I update.
Proof #2 - She yells substantially louder whenever I update.
Proof #3 - She secretly tries her very best not to yell at me. (Refer to convo below)

Prada : *Clanks downstairs loudly* Jessica. What are you doing?

Colleague trying to save me : She's busy prepping the printer.

Prada : What's wrong with the printer?

Me : Err....err.....*prays : please don't hit me* It's not printing.

Prada : Did you replace the toner?

Me : Err...err... *prays : please hit only my hand* I....did..

Prada : Which one?

Me : That one. *points*

Prada :
THAT ONE IS THE OLD ONE! AIYOH! OH NO....OH MY GOOD.....*pause*

Prada continues : ...DEAR...MY DEAR..hahahaha...*laughs forcefully and pat my hand*

Me : *prays : Thank you Lord I promise I will read the bible everyday*

But to give her credit, Prada has been very nice and patient with me although I make mistakes on a daily basis.
*whispers : Prada I secretly love you too will you gimme a pay rise?*

Prada has been (trying her best to be) nice to me but she still harbors her frustration and unleash it upon my colleague who has been saving my hot ass daily.

Prada : *angry voice* Where is Jessica?

Goalie : She's out for lunch.

Prada :
Why hasn't she been upstairs??!
Doesn't she know that she has to??!!
Why didn't you tell her?!?!

Goalie : She has got work here.

Prada : TELL HER TO COME UPSTAIRS ONCE SHE'S BACK!

Goalie has been receiving all Prada's unleash-ment.
*whipers : I love you too Goalie!*
*whispers : No no no Prada I'll always secretly love you more!*



AHHHHH.....PRADA ALERT ME GOTTA GO//?$^@#$%?^#$&

2 comments:

EMO+NO LUCK said...

Haha, Prada alert

akidos said...

did u just invented that ? or it is a true story ...

haha, crazy girl .... hope to see u in malacca