Monday, April 14, 2008

101 Carpe Diem!

Have you watched the new Justin Timberlake, Madonna 4 minutes video?
I swear it's the hottest thing since Siti Nurhaliza wedding on live tv!!

So I'm not really a big fan of this pop culture where we follow how thinner is Michael Jackson's (anorexic) nose growing or whether Pete Wentz is engage to Ashlee Simpson.....


WHAT!??!?!


MY PETE WENTZ!!! THE PETE WENTZ WHO IS CUTE AND CUDDLY AND WHO MAKES PEYTON PANCAKES FOR BREAKFAST!!! HOW CAN HE MARRY THAT GIRL WHO (AGAIN HAVE A THINNING NOSE) DUMP RYAN CABRERA AND SING THE SONG "LALA"?!??!

Bah...
All the hot guys are either gay or taken.
Well in Elton John's case it's both.

Just now I heard my 4 year old neighbor kid crying again, on an average, she cries about 10 times a day. So when she cried just now her 12 year old sister said " Eh, why you always cry one ar?"

Her 4 year old sister then answer, "because you ya ge toka kjsja sa"

I tell you I can never understand a thing kids are telling me.
My strategy is I will answer back "kiko telo mikolo"
They look at me weirdly.
Then I say, "See, you can't understand me and I can't understand you, so let's just go back to doing our own things and only call me when you want go toilet."


So I'm suppose to teach you how to live your life to the fullest in this post.

Step 1 -

Quit your job and shout to your boss, "Even my mama say your butt is big!"
For students, write random notes in your assignments like, "your belly is bigger than my grandmama's rice pot."

Example :
When Jess' teacher's name is Pn Daisy, she wrote Daisy Duck on her book instead. And she forgot to erase it when she handed her book up. Pn Daisy hated her for the remaining one and a half years so Jess got the chance to live to the fullest with fantastic dreams during Pn D's biology classes which works greater miracles than any sleeping pills.

Speaking of dreams I got this weird dream. Forget about the stupid live to the fullest steps.

I was like drowning/swimming in this blue blue blue water. I said blue 3 times because it was really blue. Then I swam/float up this beach like at a stranded island. Then I was really thirsty. So I saw this big coconut tree with gigantic coconuts. So I was trying to figure out a way to climb this big coconut tree. THEN! SUDDENLY! This fruit stall APPEAR in front of me! And there's a man there calling "Je-seeee-caaa, Je-seeeee-ca, Je-seeeeeeeeeeeee-ca"

Wah damn creepy this dream.

Then suddenly I woke up.

It's my manager calling my name because I fell asleep during the company meeting.

No comments: