Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Jess In Fear!

This was my face when I looked into the mirror today!

No it's not because I have a gigantic pimple on my nose.
No it's not because I have one strand of white hair.
No it's not because I grew a belly overnight.

It's because!

I LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE PICTURE I POSTED!

Hahahahahhaha.... So not funny right....

Anyway,
Jess is currently obsessed over this -



Jess loves loves loves Jazz and Vocals together, they melt together like chocolate and coffee and taste like the Starbucks hot mocha I love love love so much which I have not had in 1 whole month because Kota Kemuning has no Starbucks.

My office people are calling me a freak for staying in Kota Kemuning because we have no KFC nor Pizza Hut nor TGV or even Cathay Cinema.

WE DON'T EVEN HAVE GIANT or MYDIN or TESCO!
HOW CAN IT BE?!?!?!?


Colleague trying to be funny :
Eh Jess, where do you buy your vegetables ar?

Colleague trying to be funnier :
SHE PLANTS THEM! hahahahahahha


Ahhhhh... If one day someone deliver the Best Audiophile Voices album with hot mocha to my doorstep I will love that person forever and the next lifetime.....


Jessica Loke. Wake up wake up.


Okay, I shall fulfill my dear friend emolausj's request and do his tag.


Sigh. Jess. The best of friends in the world.



1. At what age do you wish to marry?
NOW RIGHT NOW

2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
I want you to do plastic surgery to look like Brad Pitt. Can anot taling?

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
Ken - Cuz he's my best bitch.
Josh Josh - Cuz I miss him and he's the real love of my life.
Emolausj - Cuz I miss his babbles and rantings.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Alice in Wonderland!!! I wanna go to wonderland!!!

JENG! JENG! JENG!

THERE SHE IS!




5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Marry Elton John.

Eh, hello people who said Elton John is not hot. He's talented okay.
In my book, talent = hotness also.

Crap. Actually I wrote that Elton John is hot, gay and taken in the first place because I can't find anybody else who is. Why so many attack me back pulak...

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
OF COURSE CAN LAR!

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
All my baby teeth kept in this shoe box under my bed.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Demolish Kota Kemuning.
Yes it probably won't be enough.
So thanks in advance for your kind donation.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
OF COURSE NOT LAR! CRAZY MEH!

"ELTON JOHN WO AI NI!!!"

Okay so maybe yes in another language.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
1. He is SO FUNNY. Seriously DAMN FUNNY!
2. He is a great husband. Remember how he divorced Maria over MSN?
3. He is righteous! Really!

"EMOLAUSJ WO AI NI!!"

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Requirements ar.
Must look like Brad Pitt lor what you expect.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
I spread love only. PEACE.


13. What is your ambition?
Bringing world peace.


" I have never looked more gay in my life"
hahahahhahahha



14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Nothing lar! I told you I think everybody is good!
You want me to post another hippy picture is it?!??!?

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Hair.

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
No.

Eh. stupid tag why so long one.

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Character don't have lar.
Physically I want bigger boobs, hotter ass, bigger eyes.
OMG JUST LIKE ANIME CHICKS!

18. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
Shiny.
Shiny has shine light in my life for 14 years. I love you Shiny!

Now I have to go confess to God for lying...

19. What makes you different?
My love for coffee and Shiny.

20. Why is my boss Prada?

BECAUSE SHE'S NOT GUCCI!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

5 comments:

EMO+NO LUCK said...

OMG Jess...
This is damn kaw funny!

joie.de.vivre~jess said...

hahahaha not that funny lar.
seriously 'mou liu'

EMO+NO LUCK said...

Seriously yeah

EMO+NO LUCK said...

Everything was pure humour...
There were unpredictable parts, I just love this!

joie.de.vivre~jess said...

hahaha stop laughing d lar ur going crazy from all your debating excitement.