Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Jess Is Failing Herself

What more can I say?

I've been thinking little lately.
I just want to play the guitar, write, read and listen to music for the rest of my life.

Yes I will be satisfied having no money.
Yes I will be satisfied if I never succeeded.

Am I to be considered a failure?

So what if I never become a money-machine accountant, a historical filmmaker, a respectable doctor, a formidable politician?

So what if I never play by the rules as determines by the norms of society?

Am I a failure?

If I place my entire trust in God; strumming my guitar and praying out loud every night, regardless of neurologic articles or the theory of evolution,

Am I ignorant?


If I opt solitary over company?
Anti-social?

Easygoing over opinionated?
Obsequious?

Majority against minority?
NORMAL?

ANSWER ME YOU GODDAMN INTERNET DON'T YOU HAVE ANSWERS FOR EVERYTHING???


"round and round is where we go,
and where we stop nobody knows,
a drunken dream or broken seam,
it doesn't matter how you find me"

Leona Naess - Promise To Try

2 comments:

trac said...

owh jess! dun lah so emo! Its not the end of the world yet. :) smile smile k?

joie.de.vivre~jess said...

trac:

:) im fine now. of course it's the not the end of the world, i might be happier then! thanks for ur "words of encouragement" wah trac grow up already..