Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Jo Got It!

How come nobody is taking up the offer of being Jess new best friend?
I'm sure my ex best friend Shiny has been threatening you guys right?
Don't worry don't worry I can get you a restraining order.


Me : *watching one tree hill season 5 finale* *ring ring got message*

Jo : MAN! I GOT YTM!


YTM stands for Yayasan Telekom Malaysia, Jo has been attending interviews and a camp to "win" that scholarship. It has been going on since May and I had to chauffeur her to everything so annoying. And I'm not a man.

Me : *shouts to mum upstairs*
Mameeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Jo got the scholarship.

Mum : *busy getting ready to go out with her friends*
REALLY? Yahooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Jo :
Eh quickly go double check at the website, I scared I ngan fa.

Me :
If you eye flower imma kill you cuz I have to hear mum's constant yahooooooo at home now.


Before I manage to get to the computer, mummy has already came downstairs and dashed past me.

Me :
Hey mojo. Mummy so excited she volunteer to check for you already. I'm watching satu pokok bukit. Oh crap Dan is gonna be alive next season so much drama again.

Jo :
He is dying meh?

Me :
He got some heart disease and need heart transplant and the guy before him in the transplant list died even without Dan killing him.

Jo :
Wah he's so lucky like me!

Me :
Oh well. Just when I text you Dan's gonna live, the next minute, he gets knock down by a car. Looks like he might be dying after all means even more drama.

Mum :
YAY YAY YAY YAHOO YAHOO YEAH YEAH!

Me :
Jo I think you got no eye flower I can hear mum yahoooo again from the computer room. So since you got the scholarship can I have your share of allowance?

Jo :
ahahahahaha yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah


So then sitting in my living room watching Dan dying, I thought, this is my chance to benefit from Jo's good fortune! Because all these while she has been benefitting from mine. You see, Jo broke a mirror when she was 8 years old and we both believe that she has bad luck all these years. When Jo turned 15 she was so happy because she thought her spell was finally over until she broke yet another mirror in her room few days later.


Me :
Mummy can I have a pair of new nike shoes?

Mummy :
Ya okay! I bring you to shop for it later.

Me :
Then how about today? I thought you were gonna bring me go shop for a new laptop with carol?

Mummy :
How come you didnt say earlier? I'm suppose to go out now with my friends. Come I write you a cheque you go with Carol yourself.

Me :
Mummy I dented my car twice last week at the airport.

Mummy :
Doesn't matter your car very dented already tomorrow when we go out, go service your car. I'm going now, bye bye.

Me :
Eh jo, can you pretend to get a scholarship everyday? I forgot to tell mum I also hit someone else car and need to pay money.

No comments: