Monday, July 14, 2008

Mystery of The Blog Skin Disappearance

Saw the weird poll thingy beside?
Jo and I picked the same retard thing "Yay! I love polls!"
And we are the only ones who did.


It's proven that we grew up in the same house together.
But doesnt refute the fact that Jo was salvage from some dumpster.

That historical day, 8th of July, (not talking bout Jo from dumpster) I had fun posting another edition of jess is great. And then I figured since I was so free, I should figure out how to do the very cool blogroll thingy that Loi has.



Surprisingly, the instructions were really helpful from blogger this time. Just click this, click that, add a couple of weird sites you go to........and VOILA! Another method to announce your life into the interwebs for million of people to see.

See, instructions all seem so easy and what big fat liars they are.

There was one catch, to upgrade my old ancient blog "template" into a modern "layout". I tried clicking on the upgrade template a gazillion times and the screen just froze at that page.

So being a normal human being, I clicked on it a few gazillion times more while cursing it. After about 10 gazillion times, I was too tired and decided to check out what new blog skins are available on blogger.



Hmmm... It was mostly the same. But for the sake of 'so much time on my hand', I decided to try on other blog skins and see what it would look like. It's like in a shopping center, you know you're not going to buy that shirt but just want to try it on and see how you'll look like.

AND THEN!
JENG JENG JENG

SUDDENLY I CLICK SAVE WITHOUT THINKING!
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!
WHY DID I CLICK THAT SAVE?!?!
I KNOW PETROL VERY EXPENSIVE MUST SAVE MONEY!

So I decided to blame it on the rising fuel price.

Next thing you know, EVERYTHING was gone, what's left is only my archive and "About me". It was like my blog lost it's outer appearance and left with it's insecure inner parts. It was like when you tried on the shirt you found out that your hot ass and hot boobs are lost in them.

The rest is history.
I couldnt use the old skin anymore because it just cant fit the sidebars I dont know why.

I fixed my blog from the historical click which destroyed it - 1.45am til 6am.
So that people won't notice the girl without boobs and butt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone


Over the past 30 years, Mansour Engineering have completed thousands of projects of varying degrees of complexity in Ontario, Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Quebec, the Yukon and Northwest territories

[url=http://www.mansour.ca] click here to go to Mansour Engineering[/url]


http://www.mansour.ca