Sunday, October 12, 2008

Jess Is Still On Her Raya Break

Get your lazy butt off the couch JessicaLokeLingXin!

The last time I overindulge was on the excuse that I was sick and my brain needed all the rest it can get in order to heal the body so I sat in front of the television and watched the entire Desperate Housewives Marathon on Starworld.

Don't you hate those marathons?
Those that actually make you fatter not fitter.


It's like you tell yourself, "Okay Jessica, this is the last episode, after this you better get off the couch and do your assignments!" And then! 'This last episode' always end in a cliffhanger! Then you say, "If I don't watch the next episode then all the episode before I watched will be wasted!" And then you sit there for another few hours until you take dinner then feel so sleepy after that and go to bed.

Jessica Loke.
Not only did you not complete your assignments,
you also gained another 5pounds.

Heee............

My new favorite show besides Donald Trump is "Oprah's Big Give"! You guys ought to catch it every Saturday night 8pm on Hallmark.

And then right after the show at 9pm they usually broadcast a really heartwarming movie.

"Oprah's Big Give" is about Oprah giving away all her money. It's a reality TV Show starting with 12 contestants loaded with Oprah's cash running around the United States giving back to the community (whom some refer to Oprah as a religion)

30 Rock -

Tracy Jordan : So, what's your religion, Liz Lemon?

Liz Lemon : Hmm, I pretty much just do whatever Oprah tells me to.

Every week the show will highlight some social problems faced by Americans and then Oprah's money coming to the rescue. I guess I really enjoy watching it not only because it reminds me how much I have but also it reminds me of the goodness in people; that humanity isn't all evil and greed.

Many scenes from the show has touched me personally, especially this scene when an impoverished African American lady was told she can have a full cart of groceries for free. She immediately came to tears and threw her hands in the air yelling "This is a miracle! Thank you Jesus! Hallelujah!"

This coming Saturday it will be the finale, I think. Do watch it! And then at 9pm there will be a new Hallmark movie. It will end at 11pm but fear not because you count on E! for entertainment any time of the day; continue having your eyes glued to the television! And television addicts will one day rule the world!

Disclaimer :
Jess is not accounted for any side effects that may occur upon watching too much television. Sekian, terima kasih.


No comments: