Thursday, November 27, 2008

Jess is Searching For Her Childhood Dreams

Yes I'm boring like that.
Go read "The Last Lecture" by Randy Pausch.


So that day I was thinking *cue serious Jess* possibly so many of us never really realize our dreams is because we never really have any to start with. We might watch some Disney "Chase your Dreams" movie and have that brief 1 minute thinking "hmmm...that sounds like a great idea, how nice if I can achieve that" but that's it! We don't think beyond that and sometimes we allow so much of those dramas and movies we watch to voice out for us (think for us) on how we should live our lives; make us do more of what they want us to do (watch the sequel).

Walt Disney said "If you can dream it, you can do it." I grew up watching those Disney movies and still am watching them now because they always give such a great message - YOU CAN DO IT! It always make me so happy, "ahhh.... I can do whatever I want!" But I think I never really define that 'whatever'; I was too busy singing along with SClub7 and watching Lizzie McGuire solve her social crisis.

Crap this post is so boring let me cheer you up with a joke. *google best joke*

Two guys are sitting on a bar stool. One starts to insult the other one. He screams, “I slept with your mother!” The bar gets quiet as everyone listens to see what the other weasel will do. The first again yells, “I SLEPT WITH YOUR MOTHER!

The other says, “Go home dad you’re drunk.”

This one is actually the best one in UK.

Anyways this has been short, anti-climax but nonetheless sweet.
Imma go figure out my dreams now. Bai.

No comments: