Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jess is Trying to Make Sense of Classics

Shakespeare. The Bronte Sisters. Oscar Wilde.

Are intelligent people suppose to know and readily quote all these classics?
Meh.
I think I don't wanna be intelligent then.


Maybe I'm too lazy and stupid but I just find it so hard to plow through all those thick meaningful words and sophisticated language.

"Mr. Lockwood, your new tenant, sir. I do myself the honour of calling as soon as possible after my arrival, to express the hope that I have not inconvenienced you by my perseverance in soliciting the occupation of Thrushcross Grange...........zzzzzzzzzzzzz.................."


It's like you know that very bitter herbal tea is gonna be good for you, but you just DON'T WANNA DRINK IT CUZ IT'S SO YUCKY YUCK YUCK YUCKKKKK.

I figured this blog is lacking in pictures so I'd entertain you with mine...

I always get a headache when I'm in the middle of some discussion about some philosophy that is suppose to lead us towards the great meaning of life. The discussion always end with 2 different sides arguing whether the chicken or the egg came first. If I were Homer Simpson I wouldn't mind because my head would be thinking of donuts but I'm like Spongebob; sucking in everything til' I'm on the verge of exploding into pieces.

ANYWAYS!

If you are free on the 17th of November 8-10pm, CALL ME!
This awesome, awesome, awesome (I said awesome 3 times because it is THAT awesome) band - C3 - is playing live in City Harvest for one night only!



I promise you'll have an awesome time!
If not the band then having Jess the Great in your company!
If you stay in Subang I'll drive you there myself and buy you ice cream!

Now...back to my quest of intelligence...
O Romeo, Romeo, Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

No comments: