Monday, November 17, 2008

My Love

Does something still retain its "status" as your love if you can't get through the day without it?
Like some people I get a running nose and sneeze continuously in the morning, and it'd be 'cured' with my morning cup of coffee.
Nowadays though I can't get through the morning without mucus pouring out of my nose unless I drug myself, caffeine-ly.

So I'm thinking,
does something remains your love if it has turned into an addiction?


Eh don't worry lar.
I'm not THAT addicted.
Yet.

Please don't send me to rehab.
I'm too young to ruin my life by becoming Amy Winehouse.

Which kinda reminds me this coke-snorting Grandpa from Little Miss Sunshine -

Coke-Snorting Grandpa:
Let me tell ya, don't do that stuff. When you're young, you're crazy to do that shit.

Frank:
Well what about you?

Coke-Snorting Grandpa:
What about me? I'm old. When you're old, you're crazy not to do it!

Anyways,
this post is starting to creep me out because I titled it 'My Love' and start talking about Coke-Snorting Grandpas.

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me,
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.
She was looking kinda dumb with her finger and her thumb,
in the shape of an 'L' on her forehead.

Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming,
Back to the rule and I hit the ground running.
Didn't make sense not to live for fun,
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb.

So much to do, so much to see,
So what's wrong with taking the back street?
You'll never know if you don't go,
You'll never shine if you don't glow!

Remember this one?
The good ol' days of the 90s when AYER wasn't a word.

Too tired to blog again.
Sleepy at 1 in the afternoon.
Shall take another dose of those coffee thingy.

No comments: