Tuesday, January 27, 2009

As Feist's Biggest Fan On The Whole Planet Malaysia

I ORDER you to watch THIS!



AND THIS!



feistfeistfeistfeistfeist

*droolssss* I've decided that I wanna marry a musician one day.

We'll be poor and end up busking on 42nd Street living from meal to meal.
And after a long day of busking we'd both make a bed in the subway and sing for the homeless there. If we got upset about being poor and all we'd still have Feist on youtube/imeem/myspace to cheer us up.

What great ambitions you have Jess..

GONG XI FA CHAI PEOPLE!

I wanna learn to play the guitar *adds to new year resolution list* anyone has anywhere awesome to learn how to do that?

2 comments:

Jay said...

I'm glad I found this site - I have just started learning to play guitar online at http://tinyurl.com/co973y which has been fantastic, looking for any tips I can get.

Simply Jess said...

Hey thanks for the site! It looks really helpful.
How long have you been self-learning the guitar?