Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Jess. Betty Was Violated!

I TELL YOU AR, ACTUALLY I SO ANGRY LOR.
MY BETTY, MY BELOVED UGLY BETTY, KENA VIOLATE YOU KNOW!


When Jess is angry, she becomes CINA FROM CHINA!

Shiny the CINA FROM CHINA inspired me to type my post in the lingo of CINA FROM CHINA.
You must read it like a CINA FROM CHINA only got effect okay!
Read it like a CINA TONGKANG FROM CHINA!

So ah, today, like any other day, I leave home at 630am in order to beat the traffic and get a parking space at that smelly 'chao' place called SS15. So right! I usually reach at 7am and park Betty right in front of Burger King! So good parking space mar, near to my college.

Then my class only start at 8am mar right onot?! So right, I usually sleep in the car. I got lock door lor of course. Then right, TODAY AH, WHEN I SLEEP SLEEP AH, SUDDENLY RIGHT, MY CAR SHAKE! LIKE EARTHQUAKE LIKE THAT I TELL YOU.

Then ah i quickly get up! Got this girl ah, wear big hoop earrings and blue color blouse driving a turqoise color wira one! SHE STARE AT ME HOR! THEN I STARE BACK AT HER HOR! And then right, she didn't even adjust the space of her car between mine and just park there lor!

So I went down to survey the damage. But then right, my Betty 'violate' people so many times already, got so many scars until I kennot differentiate lor! I think think, want to talk to her onot. But then hor, I no brave. So I decide to buy parking ticket first. Later saman 80 linggit some more no good lor hor.

Then hor, when I come back to my car hor, I still no dare talk to her. Big hoops earrings very scary I tell you. So right, THIS BLUE BLOUSE BIG HOOPS GIRLS AH, JUST GET DOWN AND WALK AWAY.

I TELL YOU AH.
WTF IS THIS?!??!!??

DUNNO HOW TO SAY SORRY ONE HOR!

GOT BRAINS ONOT?!??!

THE EARRINGS SPOIL YOUR BRAIN IS IT?!?!??!?!?!?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.................

At the end, SOME MORE I need to sendiri move my car FAR FAR FAR away from her, IN CASE SHE VIOLATE MY BETTY AGAIN. SEI BIG HOOPS EARRING BETINA. YOU DONT LET ME SEE YOU AGAIN HOR. IF NOT HOR. I PLUCK THE EARRINGS OFF YOUR EARS! HMPH!

Sigh....

I think in CINA FROM CHINA,
this is call KARMA.