Sunday, March 01, 2009

Jess. Queen of The World

I burned 2 light bulbs of my study table in 2 months. This proves that I have been a very hardworking student.

Hehe.

Actually it was because I was studying on and off the whole day and was lazy to turn off the light when I was not using it.

Laziness is an expensive habit.

My new year resolutions are failing as we speak.

I'm stuck with the same book now for 3 weeks, only managing to read 3 pages every night before I doze off and salivate all over it. (Sorry, Inti Library)

Betty hasn't seen daylight in about 1 month because she is covered in a layer of dust that even a storm couldn't wash off.

And I have not been very sociable.


Hafizah : How come we never hang out anymore? Jess where are you???

Me : Err.. We do hang out! See, I'm with you in the library now.

Hafizah :
Tell me Jess, when was the last time you hang out with anybody from college.
OUTSIDE the college.

Me : Aha! I was with SookYuin in Starbucks this morning!

Hafizah : Oh really, doing what?

Me : Studying for Moral mid-terms.


Jessica Loke! You used to be cool! You never cared about your grades! You didn't even bother to copy down the exam timetable and just ask your friends what's next day's paper!

Now you carry this big calendar around to jot down deadlines and exams dates! You are chatting with your lecturer on msn right now as we speak! You freak out and cry in the toilet if you didn't get an A! *joke for drama effect not true please follow me to toilet*
Jess is now a big fat nerd.

Most of the times Jess initiates conversation is to ask -

Me : Eh Paul, how to get A for public speaking?

So Art hasn't been such a pain lately, I only need to concentrate and meditate a bit before coloring my composition. Laugh laugh, joke joke, sing sing songs in class. Maybe also take some drugs, then perhaps I'll become like Isaac Mendes and paint the future.

Me : Eh, how to get A for Art huh?

Friend (forget his name again) :
You just need to keep bugging him. Keep asking him questions, after class stay back and let him talk talk talk. Every step you take, every move you make, dont do it until you consult him.
He secretly keeps a notebook and mark down how many times you consult him.
Bottom line is KEEP BUGGING HIM, it's his........fetish.

So this shall be my guideline to a 4.0!
I don't care la, Imma be a nerd and will be having the last laugh from Harvard!

By the way, BIG ANNOUNCEMENT -



These two grandmas are back together again(and again and again and again).
(They broke up so many times because they LOA actually)
When we stopped caring, they decided no more drama rama no money no honey then they decide to be together forever. The end.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA LOI LI-WEI MY SOULMATE AND FELLOW FANTASTIC FOUR! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE
SO THE END!


one nice photo first, after my exam you'll see....

2 comments:

jessieloi said...

OMG FANTASTIC FOUR! I REMEMBER!!!

THANK YOU DARLING!!

Simply Jess said...

YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME MY DARLING SOULMATE!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA DAISY IS MISSING US FROM SCHOOL.