Friday, March 27, 2009

A Little Update...

1 quarter of 2009 is already gone!

The week after I saw Big Hoops accident, her car didn't appear next to mine at the same place same time.

I kinda miss her...

And then around 3something in the afternoon I saw her in McD most possibly waiting for her transport. Big Hoops is actually kinda pretty. And because of that I don't wanna pluck out her earrings anymore.

The other day -

Hafizah: Hey, have you done your Art color exercise?

Me: Erm... No. I think I'm gonna ask my sis to do it.


You know how you till normally expect people to say "Hey, you should do your own work not your sis!" or "That's not good!". But Hafizah is one of the most honest friends I have, so instead, she says -

Hafizah: Ya, I think you should.


So today, I was in the library, reading like the hardworking person I am, and JiaWei came to me and asked to borrow my laptop (Jo's) to do her group assignment in the discussion room. And because I'm so kind, I said okay.



Later when I was bored with reading I went to look for JiaWei in Discussion Room 4,

THEN,

JENG

JENG

JENG



I SEE BIG HOOPS.

It turns out BigHoops study in IntiCollege just like me, not only that, she is in AUP, JUST LIKE ME! So I tried to break the ice -

Me: *towards JiaWei* Hey, what's your friend's name?

Damia: Eh, you cannot just ask her is it?!?!

(because BigHoops is sitting just right next to me)

BigHoops: My name is WeiYin.

Me:
Ohhhh....... Hi WeiYin =) <--- ( i smiled)

BigHoops
:
Erm.... Hi... =Z <---- (her awkward smile)

Me
: Do you drive a Wira?

BigHoops: Er... Yes....

Me: Is your number plate 9999*?

*changed to protect privacy

BigHoops:
Erm... YES.... Are you the girl who always parks beside me?

Me:
Yes..... Was it you that langgar the cement stairs last last week?

BigHoops:
OMG! YES! IT'S SO EMBARRASSING! I SAW YOU RIGHT BESIDE ME IN THE CAR LAUGHING TOO!

Me: heeheeeeeeeeeeee..................



I hope BigHoops WeiYin never finds my blog...
But if she does -

Hi WeiYin =) <--- i'm smiling for real, but i dont mean that you smile fakely!
I hope I spelt your name correctly.
I never meant to laugh at you, really.
I'm a really nice girl, just like you!
You are really pretty, even without the bighoops earrings.
I think we should be friends, we might even share some classes next semester!
Let's have lunch sometimes, I'll buy you McD fries =)


ps.
Please don't read anything I posted in my blog before today.
kthnxbai!


=) <--- still smiling.............

No comments: