Saturday, April 18, 2009

THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE OMGOMGOMG

I HAVENT CHANGE MY CLOTHES IN 3 DAYS
I HAVENT WASH MY HAIR IN A WEEK
I HAVENT SLEPT FOR MORE THAN 4 HOURS IN 2 MONTHS





ITS FINALLY OVER NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW





ALTHOUGH I DON'T PARTICULARLY LIKE CHICK FLICK NOR CHICK LIT (but I've read 4 of S.K. books and laughed like mad)





I SUCCUMB TO THE IMMENSE STRESS OF ACADEMIA AND WATCHED THIS ON WEDNESDAY AFTER MY PSYCHOLOGY PAPER
Y



I'M NOT SURE WHETHER IT IS REALLY FUNNY OR NOT.
BUT I LAUGHED LIKE A MANIAC FROM START TO FINISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I THINK I'M GOING TO WATCH IT AGAIN TOMORROW BECAUSE I WANNA LAUGH AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY RATIONALIZE SO MUCH?!?!?
GO WATCH THE MOVIE AND LAUGHLAUGHLAUGH LAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BYE

No comments: