Wednesday, July 01, 2009

To the Beat of Our Noisy Hearts!

On and on, we keep going,
Crowded like subway cars.
On and on to the beat of our noisy hearts.


Life is sprinting ahead of me,
and I'm panting, heart-stopping, legs wobbling,
chasing behind with a big arse nourished by nasi lemak.

It is now Wednesday of week 9!
WEEK 9! WEEK 9! WEEK 9!
Only 5 more weeks of classes!!!
4 weeks and 3 more days left!

LEFT TO FINALSFINALSFINALS!

I have given up tracking what date it is, what day it is. The days are going by so fast that I'm grateful just to have caught my breathe. Yesterday feels like Sunday, last week felt like tomorrow, 3 weeks ago felt like 3 years ago. This whole time thing is mushing all together and starts to feel like some conspiracy men created. Maybe this whole time thing is not real you know. What if we all just collectively decide that we want to erase one day?

Sometimes I still don't feel I'm doing enough, I wonder what will it be like if I really, REALLY push myself. How much can I contain? How much strength really can I draw from Him?

Meanwhile......

LANG TENGAH!


er. next time lar.
3 assignments and 1 test awaits.

And I'm missing this whacky, crazy, happy person now.


47 days left huh?

2 comments:

Alexis said...

Nope no more 47 days. It's 6 days now.

Simply Jess said...

funny how things change so fast eh? 11th August 2009