Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Last Long Semester (hopefully)

This semester felt like a year.

When my final paper ended at 10.05am August 10th 2009, I've never felt lighter, happier and more relieved since May when the semester started. I've never packed more in one semester and I've never felt more satisfied - the feeling that every moment of your days are filled with things you'd said you would do.

Finishing up that last chapter of US history, typing that last paragraph of PSY200 experiment report after 4 nights of falling asleep at the dining table, finally registering for TOEFL after delaying it for 6months. Then, occasionally deviating from all the buzz; driving to mid valley just to have ice cream and read in Borders or eating naan beside lakeview at 8pm (feeding the mosquitoes at the same time).

By the time the last day came, I'm so numb and lost in that constant motion I can barely acknowledge that my semester has ended. Before I know it, finals are done and history. The results will be out in another 2 weeks then here comes a new semester!

Sometimes life just keeps hitting you with one thing after another and you just gotta stand strong and step up to the occasion.

And all the roads that lead to you were winding
And all the lights that light the way are blinding
There are many things that I would like to say to You
But I don't know how.

However, no matter what, You are the rock on which I stand.


anticlimax, no ending la this post. Emoe okay. Go play and be nice.

No comments: