Sunday, August 30, 2009

She's a Loke!

From now onwards my name shall be solely known as Loke because SeeTho said she can pick up a stone, throw it simply, and it will hit at least 99999999999 Jessica's.


credits: nataliedee

These 2 quotes have been ringing in my head lately -

Sow a thought, reap an action; sow an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life.

Proverbs 4:23


Tanggal tiga puluh satu, bulan lapan lima puluh tujuh.
Merdeka, merdeka................*forgot lyrics*
Happy Merdeka people!

7 comments:

Alexis said...

I didn't say 9999999999999!!

Jessicas in my classes are blondes. Howcome you're not?

Herm.....

*singing* I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else, but you....

Dum du du dum du du dum du du du dum,
dum du du dum du du dum du du du dum.

kc said...

So should I continue calling you woman or loke-ness?

Alexis!! I LOOK LIKE AN AH-LONG AND A DVD PEDDLAR! I HATE KALVIN CHAN!!!!!

Simply Jess said...

hahahahahaha i drama-rama sikit, the true art of journalism.

kc, call me loke! okayla loke-ness also boleh la. NOT LIKE YOU'RE AROUND ALOT ALSO. your hair isn't that bad lar!

Lim Zhen Yu (Amos) said...

i really had a great laugh seeing the crocodile joke...

hey, for ur information i know at least 5 jessica

kc said...

Sorry la... I'm sorry for continuously abandoning you to do something else.. But I'm taking Malaysian studies so I'll still be in school 3 days a week, that's better than not being in school at all hor..

Simply Jess said...

amos,
hehehe the crocodile picture is titled - its good to have goals! hahahaha so funny lar.
why my name so common. so sad.

kc,
hehe its okay la i'm just joking, i'm a survivor! plus now i got nad in philo! hooray! you're taking malaysian studies with sexy ilyas! hooray!

kc said...

Haha! You mean supposedly sexy Ilyas.. I'll come for Philo when I need to sleep in the mornings! :D Enjoy hairy Nut!