Monday, September 07, 2009

This Brings M.E.M.O.R.I.E.S

As I was just heading back to my room to get back to good ol' Philosophy, Pn. Looi's FB account caught my eye so I decided to check out what new travelling pictures she has uploaded.

BUT THEN,

something else caught my eye! It's...........

JENG

JENG

JENG

Datin Hasiah writing on her wall!

And then.......

JENG

JENG

JENG

I saw Pn. Wang's FB account! And!

JENG X 99999999999999999999

I ADDED HER! I DON'T KNOW WHY I DID IT?!?!?!?!??!

Thus, story ends here because my blog address is actually on my FB profile.

But check this out! One of Datin Hasiah's photos, haven't seen this one before right guys? (Only seen the other one from the Star) We all looked so happy celebrating Datin's retirement; she, even happier.

This picture is hilarious! First of all, there is a person (Rebecca Chew?) popping out above Loi's butt. And then! Woody's expression with the hand beside! And Preman's! So out of place! (the dude beside Woody) Only Gan Kar Mern is looking at this camera. Sophie looks..........crazy. I really don't understand my expression either. And, Ryui Bynn. ehem. No comment.


Oh, memories....

No comments: