Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hallelujah~ We Want To Lift You Higher~

Paul Baloche - A Greater Song

This week I've learn that true joy in a person can only come from God =)

Just one more week of classes, another for finals, and everything will be over. This semester has gone by faster than I've expected. You know how they say you don't really miss something until its gone, why are we humans like that? Hmmm.... I wonder how does Psychology explain this phenomenon.

I'm anxious. Jumpy.
The end of October is here.

I need to REALLY complete my applications once and for all.
This weekend.

Jessica oh Jessica......Why why why why do you always wait til' the deadline. I think its a sickness. Maybe procrastination will be labeled as a disorder someday in the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorder).

Okay enough of nerd talk. Currently, I'm in the midst of compiling a list of things I have to do while I'm still in Malaysia and another list for what I have to do in the states. So, help me out please? hehe

Here's an illustration why we should never lie -

1. Coming home from work, a woman stopped at the corner deli to buy a chicken for supper. The butcher reached into a barrel, grabbed the last chicken he had, flung it on the scales behind the counter, and told the woman its weight. She thought for a moment. "I really need a bit more chicken than that," she said."Do you have any larger ones?" Without a word, the butcher put the chicken back into the barrel, groped around as though finding another, pulled the same chicken out, and placed it on the scales. "This chicken weighs one pound more," he announced. The woman pondered her options and then said, "Okay. I'll take them both."

Taken from: homehttp://www.blountweb.com/churches/eastside/bestpolicy.html

Happy Deepavali Malaysians!
And Happy Diwali for the rest of the world!

No comments: