Monday, October 12, 2009

Here's to My Twin - Alexis =D

God be with you.

"Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall." Psalm 55:22

"Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage." Psalm 84:5

Jo did this after she called Alexis today and felt she sounded "very, very, very sad and tired".



Composed and written by MoJo, sung and destroyed by her sister. (at least I contributed!)

And Jo complains when I asked her to edit my university application essays!

Jo! (willingness)

4 comments:

kc said...

I liked the song! Too bad you don't make a good singer Jessica.. tsk tsk tsk.

Alexis said...

Hahaha! Thx, you both =)

joanne said...

wahahhaha :D thx kc! ur most welcome alexis!

Simply Jess said...

nyeh nyeh nyeh