Monday, October 19, 2009

My Final Week In College


Me
: Nad, I'm getting cold feet about leaving now.

Nad: Then rub them together until they warm back up. *laughs*


I'm learning to deal with the pain of responsibilities.
I'm learning to face harsh truths in my life.
And I'm learning to lay my complete trust in our Lord Jesus Christ.

For Seafieldians, remember Andy Gan Hsien Loong? Yup, the golfer. Let's take 10minutes off our busy-ness to read this and keep him in prayer =)


I'm learning to breathe
I'm learning to crawl
I'm finding that You and
You alone can break my fall
I'm living again, awake and alive
I'm dying to breathe in these abundant skies

So this is the way
that I say that I need You
This is the way
That I say I love You
This is is the way
that I say I'm Yours
This is the way
This is the way

"Learning to Breathe" by Switchfoot

No comments: