Friday, October 30, 2009

O' Lord You Are Merciful

I just discovered...
Locke's empirical argument is not coming out in the subjective part.

THEN JESSICA WHY OH WHY DID YOU SPENT 5 HOURS ON THAT?!?! (including nap time)

See Jessica? Sometimes you gotta check first.
Jessica, Jessica, Jessica.

Bye Locke. We are not related.

10am, Thursday, 20th Oct -

Qisti: Yay! I've finished my exams!

Me: I haven't even started mine yet. Don't celebrate now or I'll kick your ass.


After my Microeconomics paper, I couldn't help ranting about it in the CAE.

Nad: It's okaylah Jessica, it's over already. Let's go get cendol.

Daniel:
Eh, no! Later she scold the cendol fella! - *in a somewhat Indian accent* The elasticity of your pulut is wrong!


Sigh. I actually find that funny.
Such a lame and nerdy joke.

Okays, though I don't need to see Locke anymore about Philosophy of Knowledge, I still need to see him now for Social Philosophy.

Hi again Locke =D I think you me are related.....again...

Dear Father, I pray that You will keep my sanity (and memory) intact.

No comments: