Monday, October 26, 2009

Transition - Contemplation - Take Action!

I just realized I haven't been laughing for a long time.
I'm not depressed really.
I just hadn't found something to laugh out loud about, for quite some time now.
Perhaps I'm just smiling on the inside.

Yesterday I just realize the irony of Bathsheba's name.
King David first saw her while she was taking a bath.

Well, that's kinda funny....heeeeeeeee

Jess you have lost it.

I've been asking dear Daddy lately which university should I go to. And the other day while meditating on this (while bathing, I think all the time these days), I pictured this -

Me:
*eyes close, praying so fervently* Dear Heavenly Father, tell me oh tell me, which university should I go to?

- a sign saying X university is shown -

Me:
*opens eyes to see, then closes them again* Dear Heavenly Father, tell me oh tell me, which university should I go to?

- a sign still saying X university is shown -

Me:
*opens eyes, gets frustrated* Hey Man, are you going to let me know or not?! I'm going to give you one last chance. *closes eyes* Dear God, please tell me where should I be.

- silence -

Me: I emo with You now. *EMO*


*shakes head*
Jessica, Jessica, Jessica.

Well, I certainly hope I haven't been so ignorant and disobedient; but I know how often I tend to act this way. Our gracious Father has been ever so patient with me. When I think about it again, Sophie's words ring in my head -

Soph: Sometimes He gives us the freedom to choose.

Hmmm....
More thorough research of the schools I applied to needs to be done.

On a brighter note, finals are here. YAY!

No comments: