Thursday, March 25, 2010

Missing People Back in Malaysia

I'm in serious need of one of these!!!
(credits: toothpastefordinner)
For the first time in 10 years I have to share a room with someone. Mummy Loke used to say I'm the dirtiest girl in the whole wide world when she steps into my room. BUT NOW, I BEG TO DIFFER. I can see chunks of hair on the floor, trash full of garbage and a fridge filled with expired products. My room smells funny. All the time.
Yu came in to my room and gave me a pat on my shoulder and said, "Jessica, I'm so proud of you for being able to live in here." Couple of days later, Naeyoung said to me,"The last time when I went into your room I thought the smell came from you and I didn't dare to say anything because I didn't want to hurt your feelings. But now I know it's not you. Your room smells horrible!"
Oh Lord, please help me.

2 comments:

4thmOnth™ said...

You seriously need to talk to your roommate. Or else it will end up worse, since she'd assume that you're fine with the smell or whatsoever... =( *hug*

Simply Jess said...

i'm tryingggggggggggggggggggggggggg. pray for me. tangkiu