Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Finals! Finals! Finals!


It is Finals week!
I've been spending at least 14hours a day in the basement computer lab studying since last Saturday.

It was a beautiful letdown
When I crashed and burned
When I found myself alone
Unknown and hurt

It was a beautiful letdown
The day I knew
All the riches in the world had to offer me
Would never do

In a world full of bitter pain
And bitter doubts
I was trying so hard to fit in
Fit in, until I found out

I don't belong here
I don't belong here
I will carry a cross and a song
Where I don't belong
I don't belong

Beautiful Letdown by Switchfoot

It's a strange relief to know that I don't belong here;
that GOD has set apart a place for me in His new Kingdom.

But while I'm still here,
Lord, I pray to be doing Your will.

No comments: