Thursday, May 19, 2011

Summer

This summer I want to focus on completing my thesis.

This summer I want to finish reading The City of God.

This summer I want to finish reading Catch 22.

This summer I want to finish reading The Black Swan.

This summer I want to learn 5 songs on the guitar.

This summer I still want to do my thesis!

This summer, I want to play computer games too!

This summer, I want to wash my mum's car and mop the floor too!

This summer, I want to do too many things.

This summer, I forgot to ask Jesus what he wants me to do.

This summer, I want to talk to people about Jesus.

This summer, I want to fall in love with Jesus all over again.

2 comments:

4thmOnth™ said...

"This summer, I forgot to ask Jesus what he wants me to do."

This made me... Ouch...

Enjoy your summer, Jess. =D

Herlveron said...

Hey orang utan...nice goals...I wanna make my list oso lah...hahahaha have a great SUMMER!! see u in Fall orang utan...don't pull ur hair like orang utan ah...hahahah JK